You should fill out the 2020 Census for your vacation home even if you filled it out for your primary home.
1. Visit www.my2020census.gov
2. Enter the Census ID or address for this secondary property
3. Enter “0” for the number of people living at this property
4. Hit Next, and when a “soft error” occurs, click Next again
5. Select “No” when asked to confirm no person lives at this property
6. Select primary reason – Seasonal (most likely)
7. Complete! If you have already completed the 2020 Census for your primary residence you can exit at this point.
The following is a flyer from the US Census
Add the link below to add this to your RSS/blog reader. Updates to the notices will then be shown in your RSS reader.